Benfica Podcast #96 1/7/14

Any other media which does not fit into the sub-forums below

Moderator: Canadian_Benfiquista

Benfica Podcast #96 1/7/14

Postby afumacas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:11 am

In the first episode of the new year.....

We start off the pod by talking about Eusebio, With the passing of Benfica's and Portugal's biggest football legend, we offer some thoughts on Eusebio's passing and some of the things we have read, and seen in the media during these past couple days.

Up Next, we recap Benfica's Portuguese Cup against Gil Vicente. An early goal made things quite easy, as Benfica played a game that leaves us in a very good position mentally ahead of the classico.

Classico is this weekend, and we spend the vast majority of the time talking about it. From game plan, tactics. projected line up, team mindset, Eusebio motivation, we got you covered in every way.

Still not too late to send in your message of support for our 100th episode, please show your support by sending it to benficapodcast at gmail.com

Please subscribe via Itunes, RSS Feed, or Stitcher Radio

thanks for listening, and all of your support
afumacas
Junior

Re: Benfica Podcast #96 1/7/14

Postby Mdot » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 am

I just want to say for anyone that comes on here, even if you just have a short moment, hear the intro on this podcast. While I have seen some amazing videos of Eusebio, nothing has topped what I just heard on here a few hours ago.

As for the Porto match, the world expects a win here. Anything but a win will be a failure. The fans will push the team like no tomorrow and while the players will feel the weight of what they need to deliver, Porto should feel an unstoppable force. Forca Benfica, Long Live the King!
Mdot

Return to Multimedia