Planet Benfica BenfiCAST

All the latest from Planet Benfica members in a podcast!

Moderator: Canadian_Benfiquista

Planet Benfica BenfiCAST

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 pm

BenfiCAST Episodes:

Episode #1 - Year-In Review:

Hello everyone, for the past few weeks ive been compiling all the ideas we came up with for the BenfiCAST, and have recorded the first episode. I am going to be posting it up on Itunes and also sharing a link on the forum. I could still use any extra help or if you'd like to join the pod let me know! Cheers Benfiquista for the graphic....
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

Re: Planet Benfica BenfiCAST

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Excellent!! Let us know the link to download when you got one :)
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Fri May 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Canadian_Benfiquista wrote:

BenfiCAST Episodes:

Episode #1 - Year-In Review:

Hello everyone, for the past few weeks ive been compiling all the ideas we came up with for the BenfiCAST, and have recorded the first episode. I am going to be posting it up on Itunes and also sharing a link on the forum. I could still use any extra help or if you'd like to join the pod let me know! Cheers Benfiquista for the graphic....

This looks amazing! I can't wait to hear it. We can always put together a couple of topics to help fill it in. I don't think I still got a recorder for my computer but I would love to find someway of helping out.

The year-in review is great idea to start up a PodCast. I would consider a section that would lead up to the next Podcast such as a review of our loan players and how they did in their respective clubs. I’m not sure what your timeline looks like but I know at one point this weekend I should have some free time and I can pull up a list of loan players and see what data I can get on them (games played, goals, notable performances, etc…)
Mdot

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Fri May 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks! ya ive finished the first episode but just doing some editing...i tried to break each pod into 3 parts, but the first one ill be covering alot of what you mentioned Mdot and yes forsure please send me any suggestions i will include them forsure......i want to eventually do a live pod where i can include a live twitter feed or such. but with time will patch lil things up.

But yes anyone who would like to suggest topics, info, anything....please feel free, after all this is our site, we should all voice our opinion!
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey everyone, im back, unfortunately i had a death & a new birth in the family and i have been very occupied but i have a couple episodes ready to go, and when they're done ill post them up. i am eventually going to post them on itunes too.
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

Return to BenfiCAST