[Liga 14/15] Benfica 5 - 1 Académica (Highlights)

Highlights of SL Benfica games only

Moderator: Canadian_Benfiquista

[Liga 14/15] Benfica 5 - 1 Académica (Highlights)

Postby 1904 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:26 pm

ALL MATCH HIGHLIGHTS MOVED TO PLANET BENFICA WEBSITE

http://www.planetbenfica.co.uk/news/highlights-benfica-vs-acad%C3%A9mica
Site Admin

Re: [Liga 14/15] Benfica 5 - 1 Académica (Highlights)

Postby LauraDaSilva » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Link not working
LauraDaSilva
Mascot

Postby matt34nj » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:25 pm

What a great game! Jonas is electric! Fejsa with a beautiful goal! I haven't seen us attack and dominate like that in a while.

Now lets not look past Belenenses, but Jonas, Samaris, and Salvio all need to be super careful not to get carded in Belem. Samaris is the one I worry about the most, perhaps Fejsa or even Cristante can get some minutes next week. Whatever happens, please please do not let Jonas get a yellow next week.

I wanna see him bag a brace against the pigs.
matt34nj
First Team

Postby Mdot » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:29 pm

LauraDaSilva wrote:Link not working

Try this one out
http://www.planetbenfica.co.uk/news/highlights-benfica-5-1-acad%C3%A9mica

Matt I agree with you, we need to be very careful next week so we not only come away with 3 points but with all of our players available against Porto.
Mdot

Postby BC/SLB » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 am

Yeah i agree about the yellow card dangers for those 3 players. Salvio and Jonas I'm not too worried about as they're not the type of players who get yellows too often. But Samaris' style of play means he could get a yellow in any match. He was excellent against Porto in our win at the Dragao, and therefore should play against Porto again. As a result I would seriously consider leaving him out against Belenenses, to keep him definitely available for the Porto match, and start with either Amorim or Fejsa in the Derbi.

Anyway the team must not be thinking about Porto just yet. First we have a tricky local derby in Belem to take care of. Derbis are always potentially tough and Belenenses have been having a good season and seem set for the Europa league next season. We have to give our maximum in this match to get the 3 points. The good thing is we should fill up the Restelo with another red wave of fans to make it seem like almost a home match!
BC/SLB
Substitute

Return to Match Highlights