[League Cup 14/15] Benfica 3 - 0 Setúbal (Highlights)

Highlights of SL Benfica games only

Moderator: Canadian_Benfiquista

[League Cup 14/15] Benfica 3 - 0 Setúbal (Highlights)

Postby 1904 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:43 pm

GOALS

Talsica pen. 40'

Pizzi pen. 45'

Jonas, 73'
Site Admin

Re: [League Cup 14/15] Benfica 3 - 0 Setúbal (Highlights)

Postby Mdot » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:31 am

Great win. I missed the game and its been a bit too crazy to add the match thread. Lets hope we win this title and keep it outside of Porto's hands.
Mdot

Postby matt34nj » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:48 am

I was able to glance at a choppy stream from time to time. Geudes looked lively on the RW. How did Silvio hold up? Anyone.

MDot-Please dont ever apologize. You and the other guys do more than enough; just wanted you to know how much it is appreciated. :-)

On a side note, what do my fellow 'quistas think about fat face BdC severing ties between SPC and SLB?!?! I read they even revoked Rui and Nuno's corporate passes (meaning they couldn't eat from the buffett or get access to the Alvalade press box, LOL). How absolutely petty. Fat boy lifts the "blackout" to run his mouth before the weekend's games, then severs ties altogether. What a clown and an absolute buffoon he is. Wish the team was better so I could hate him more, haha
matt34nj
First Team

Postby miklos-russia » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:24 am

matt34nj wrote: On a side note, what do my fellow 'quistas think about fat face BdC severing ties between SPC and SLB?!?! I read they even revoked Rui and Nuno's corporate passes (meaning they couldn't eat from the buffett or get access to the Alvalade press box, LOL). How absolutely petty. Fat boy lifts the "blackout" to run his mouth before the weekend's games, then severs ties altogether. What a clown and an absolute buffoon he is. Wish the team was better so I could hate him more, haha

hahahaa
what a moron!
miklos-russia
First Team

Postby inMotionSLB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Those guys are pathetic to say the least, this is the best read about how lowlifes they are: http://redpass.blogs.sapo.pt/aprendam-a ... ica-856312

(miklos use google translate :P)
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:47 pm

Well put. Its frustrating but comical when these clowns run their mouths. As each year goes by they clearly are not a top club in Portugal and fit more the in likes of small clubs that are similar their patchy looking shit field.
Mdot

Postby miklos-russia » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:39 pm

yeah i read it, nice ;)

and i was laughing while reading the fatface's answer (his message to LFN) in facebook. uahahaha

i thought, that lopetegui was the best clown of this season (after our victory on Dragao and that words "oh yeah, now i know, that we will win the championship"), but this fatguy really rules!!!
miklos-russia
First Team

Return to Match Highlights