[Liga 14/15] Benfica 1 - 0 Rio Ave (Highlights)

Highlights of SL Benfica games only

Moderator: Canadian_Benfiquista

[Liga 14/15] Benfica 1 - 0 Rio Ave (Highlights)

Postby 1904 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:20 pm

HIGHLIGHTS

GOALS

Benfica, Golo, Talisca, 60m, 1-0
Site Admin

Re: [Liga 14/15] Benfica 1 - 0 Rio Ave (Highlights)

Postby BC/SLB » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:52 am

Well it was important to get the 3 points, but it was yet another unconvincing display, and in fact the whole of October was an unconvincing month for us. Rio Ave really threatened to equalize in those last 20 mins, and only the close call offside decision (really could've gone either way) prevented them from doing so. The team really has to start finding a way to perform to a high level over the whole 90 mins, I don't think we have done so for one single match yet this season.

Super strike from Talisca, how vital has he been for us so far? He really has been bailing us out, and I wonder where we'd be in the table if he hadn't been scoring so much. The strikers have to start scoring cos Talisca can't keep scoring every game. I still think it was a dumb move to sell Cardozo, and the lack of goals from our forwards is affirmation. Lima has been looking off and Derley doesn't look anything too special to me. Jonas should be starting from now on imo. Anyway good to get the 3 points to keep up the pressure on our rivals.
BC/SLB
Substitute

Return to Match Highlights