Fejsa #?

Benfica news, transfer gossip, general discussion and all competitions the club is involved in

Fejsa #?

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:58 pm

CONFIRMED BY LFV

Undergoing medical tests etc before signing but likely to sign any second.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Re: Fejsa #?

Postby Ed Gomes » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:51 am

Matic is gone. That's going to be a very tough loss. This was a like for like.
A lot of talk, joking and criticism of all the Serbian transfers. What people are forgetting is that most are coming from leagues throughout Europe, and not Serbia.
Ed Gomes
Substitute

Postby Forcaslb29 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:54 pm

I honestly don't care where there from....fuck nobody would say anything if he was from Brazil...half our national team is from Brazil and nobody gives a shit...Benfica gets a few Serbs...look the fuck out...people drive me crazy
Forcaslb29
First Team

Postby CowCoentrao » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Saw a couple of Olympiacos fans posting on the Benfica facebook page thanking us for buying this player from them.

I thought they might just be joking, but: http://www.foradejogo.net/player.php?pl ... 8808140004

11 starts + 4 subs in 12/13. Only 2 starts + 2 subs in 11/12!

So, is this player actually worth signing and taking time away from Portuguese players like Andre Almeida?
CowCoentrao
Junior

Postby inMotionSLB » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Exactly, what does Fejsa bring that we can't get André Gomes to do?
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 pm

I don't know anything about this Fejsa kid, he is an attacking mid or defensive mid. If he's attacking, then he's a waste, if he's defensive I think it's good to get depth there. To me Gomes should be playing in an attacking mid role, not in a DM like Matic. Also in the attacking mid, we have added like no tomorrow.

As for the stats CowCoentrao is showing, that's never good news and I can only hope there is something that resulted in him not playing at Olympiacos outside of his performance. At the end of the day we are talking about a potential sub that would be 3rd or 4th in line for a starting spot, if it was a starting position I would be a bit more worried.
Mdot

Return to Latest News and General Discussion