Óscar Cardozo #7

Benfica news, transfer gossip, general discussion and all competitions the club is involved in

Re: Óscar Cardozo #7

Postby SLB » Sat May 21, 2011 9:22 am

Yeah...the time is right for him to move.
Benfica needs to freshen up the attack before next season and he is one that needs to move on.
SLB
Manager

Postby Benfiquista » Wed May 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Just read on ABola that Cardozo's agent said his client would still like to stay in Benfica :geez So last summer he wanted out, but this time he doesn't want to go? Yea I think I know why. Last season he was getting offers from English and Spanish teams and now this term his getting offers from Ukrainian sides and his clearly not happy with that because the Ukrainian league isn't as big as the EPL, La Liga, and hell even the Portuguese Liga. Sorry Cardozo, but whichever good offer we get your off to that team.
Benfiquista

Postby Mdot » Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=265308
'Cardozo wants to stay at Benfica, "says entrepreneur

Oscar Cardozo Benfica do not want to leave. The security belongs to the representative of Paraguay, who explains that the advanced 'happy' in the Light

"Cardozo's happy, peaceful and wants to stay at Benfica," said Peter Aldave, told TSF .

Takuara , whose contract with the red ends in 2014, is the primary target for Dynamo Kiev for next season.

The Ukrainian club may send a proposal to light 18 million for Paraguay, which also provides for other bonuses dependent on targets.

I think it's a little too late to start the "I love this club" BS :down

This clown wanted to leave last summer, didn't get his wish and put on a shit performance all season long. He showed his true feelings in the second leg of the Taca where he subbed in and went for the red right away which screwed over the team and let Porto walk all over us. I have zero faith in him and I hope that offer from Kiev is real.

Funny that now he's thinking that living in Portugal sounds alot nicer then getting shipped to Ukraine :wave I just hope he gets transferred soon because we have more dedicated players that want to play for the club waiting to make a impact this summer.
Mdot

Postby Mdot » Fri May 27, 2011 11:44 am

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=265587

This explains why this ass all the sudden loves Benfica. Dynamo buys him they are offering a 1million salary. All the sudden he's looking at his nice salary at Benfica and he loves us, clown :down

Lets hope we can get ride of him.
Mdot

Postby SLB » Sat May 28, 2011 10:21 am

He was great in the year we won the liga but last season he fell well short of the same mark...time for him to go.
Benfica need to freshen up the attack with a combination of speed and goals....its as simple as that
SLB
Manager

Postby Benfiquista » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Cardozo has been left out of the Paraguay's Copa America squad. Pretty surprised about that, but at least that gives us the chance to sell him quicker instead of waiting till the end of July. It's time for a fresh, new striker up top :up
Benfiquista

Postby BenfiquistaJon » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 pm

I disagree and whilst I know he has moaned and whinged and made noises about wanting out (last pre season) he sure as hell knows where the back of the net is and his record speaks for itself.

I would like to see him stay and fight it out with the other strikers for a starting berth - a strong squad is needed to regain the title and Cargolo needs to be part of it

:benficascarf
BenfiquistaJon
Junior

Postby saviola » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:21 pm

I agree, and i just cant understand all that hate against cardozo. he is one of the best finisher i have ever seen. last season he wasnt soo good, but that was because saviola was just very poor and cardozo was mostly on himself. if we get a new striker up front or saviola gets his old form cardozo will also be the good old cargolo again. cmon dont be respectless, just imagine all his amazing goals in the league and especially in the europa league :amen

oh btw, leaving cardozo out of the squad is the biggest joke ive ever heard. i mean maybe cardozo doesnt fit in the counter-attack style of paraguay, but still, how can you leave out such an great player like cardozo? it's ridiculous, but it's good for us :D
saviola
Substitute

Postby dannym2326 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

Cardozo is way too good for us to be honest, everybody has a down year, if he stays I expect him to have another year of banging in the goals like in the 09/10 season.
dannym2326
Substitute

Postby Benfiquista » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Benfica is Negotiating the Sale of Cardozo
I hope this is true. As long as we get around €17.5 I'll be happy with that.
Benfiquista

Postby SLB » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 am

That would be a lot of money for the season he has just had......
Last edited by SLB on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SLB
Manager

Any transfer news?

Postby matt34nj » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Anybody know if any of those supposed bids for Cardozo ever materialized? Also, I cant say that I remember reading that he has shown up for training yet. Might as well, as Paraguay isnt including him on their Copa squad. Plus, with Maxi, Gaitan, Luisao, Carole, etc missing for COpa and INTl duty we need as many of our starters as possible fit, acclimated, and ready for those CL qualifiers...
Anybody know when "the Big Cheese"will be showing up at the Luz?
matt34nj
First Team

Postby Mdot » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 am

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=279497

Looks like there are still rumors flying around about Cardozo leaving, this time it's to Turkey lol. I look at today's game and think if Nolito can keep up this pace, I can't see losing Cardozo as a big loss. Yes he's a different style of player but I just feel that he can't keep up with how our game is growing. The positive would be that some of these Turkish clubs have been dropping some serious money on players and therefore we could get a nice cash injection from it.
Mdot

Postby Benfiquista » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Here I'm Not Gaining Money!
Thats the final straw for Cardozo in Benfica :wave He bitches to a Turkish paper that his $127,000 monthly salary isn't good enough for him and feels he deserves more. Are you kidding me Cardozo? You know how much people would love to make that kind of money in a month? Anyways I've already said its time to move on from Cardozo. I just hope Besiktas or Galatasaray pays us around $15-18Million for him.
Benfiquista

Postby MichaelSLB » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Well Cardozo has been showing clear signs of wanting out of the club. Even on the pitch, he hasn't been doing anything amazing lately. I say we should have Nolito and saviola/Jara upfront.
MichaelSLB
First Team

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News and General Discussion