Emerson #3

Benfica news, transfer gossip, general discussion and all competitions the club is involved in

Re: Emerson #3

Postby matt34nj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Piece of shit bum. Not Benfica or CL caliper player plain and simple. Cost us the game. Game cost us the season. I am so disgusted I can barely type. Piece of shit. Now how fucking smart do you look after not coughing up the dough for Ansaldi or Dede or Taiwo or whomever was too expensive. Let Luis Martins get the experience. Hes in that no mans land where they dont want to send him on loan but dont want to play him either. Just like with Vitor all this time. Just think all this season, all these games, Martins could have played and gotten the experience. A complete waste. a proper left back and Nolito could have exploded, Bruno excelled...
matt34nj
First Team

Postby BenficaNYRB » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

matt34nj wrote:Piece of shit bum. Not Benfica or CL caliper player plain and simple. Cost us the game. Game cost us the season. I am so disgusted I can barely type. Piece of shit. Now how fucking smart do you look after not coughing up the dough for Ansaldi or Dede or Taiwo or whomever was too expensive. Let Luis Martins get the experience. Hes in that no mans land where they dont want to send him on loan but dont want to play him either. Just like with Vitor all this time. Just think all this season, all these games, Martins could have played and gotten the experience. A complete waste. a proper left back and Nolito could have exploded, Bruno excelled...

This retard should just be sold in the summer and we could get a backup LB
BenficaNYRB
Junior

Postby WPG Chop 11 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

all season i called for capdevila to play, even though i hate this caralho for his diving and shit vs portugal in the world cup. hes the best we have. that or make capdevila TEACH Luis Martins some shit
Açoriano AEu Morrer
WPG Chop 11
Junior

Postby SJ_Benfiquista » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 am

I forget which thread it was me saying not to play Martins in the Classico because he was too young. Now that I look back on it Im convinced he wouldn't have been as bad as Emerson. God lord he was terrible tonight.

I give him credit for at least trying and making an effort. But his effort is sub par at best. Time to sell him off to some club in Brazil and have Capdevila play out his last year of his contract. Have Martins on the B team then call him up the year after.
SJ_Benfiquista
Substitute

Postby 1904 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Bet he will play vs Zenit.
Site Admin

Postby Miralem » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 am

why not get domenicano criscito from zenit, a good versatile ialian!!
Miralem
First Team

Postby 1904 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Played better vs Zenit but still find him one dimensional
Site Admin

Postby adrianls17 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

The guy still hasn't convinced me that he's a footballer, but I'm not sure Capdevila is the best choice to start against Chelsea either (given that he's a bit slow). Tough choice for JJ... but I think we can guess who he'll pick.
adrianls17
Junior

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Garbage.
Jay
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Just, die. But it's not his faults, it's JJ for putting him on all the time. But if this guy disappears of from Benfica the better.

I wouldn't even have him as my cook.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Forcaslb29 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 am

i dont think he made one pass today. Actually he made one, and the crowd started cheering. Gary Neville (douche bag) was like im not sure why the crowd just cheered there..hahah what a fucking moron!
Forcaslb29
First Team

Postby IrelandSLB » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 am

i have to say i feel bad for him, but i'm convinced he must have won some sort of contest to have become a regular starter for us. i've never seen us more exposed than with emerson down that left flank. unfortunately it's not just emerson though, jardel is getting caught for pace, can't wait til garay's back...
força Benfica vence, nós queremos que sejas campeão
IrelandSLB
Junior

Postby SLB » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 pm

He had a bad game against Chelsea and highlighted his lack of talent...plain and simple
SLB
Manager

Postby 1904 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Why does Jesus keep insisting in playing him?! Luís Martins is probably much better
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior.aspx?content_id=753802
Emerson is linked with Benfica until June 2016 but is almost certain that the left-back will leave the club at season's end. Given the lack of empathy of associative mass in relation to 26-years, the direction of Benfica believes the best solution is to exit the defense.

The problem is being studied for some time but until now, Jorge Jesus never stopped supporting the footballer. Those responsible are aware of the difficulties embodied the lefty faces, and know that the situation may become untenable, as has happened previously as César Peixoto and Robert, both of which eventually leave the light without any compensation.

Tell me it isn't so... lol. Thank god these articles are popping up. One of JJ's strength and weakness is his believe in his players. Guys like Rodrigo, Di Maria, Fabio, etc... have all said that JJ's support helped them but he needs to know when drop a dead dog. Peishitto and Errormson are prime examples. It's sad that it has to come down to the fans chasing these guys out of town and it shouldn't come to that level.
Mdot

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News and General Discussion