Enzo Pérez #35

Benfica news, transfer gossip, general discussion and all competitions the club is involved in

Re: Enzo Pérez #35

Postby MichaelSLB » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

We should sell him, he is not happy and when a player is not happy the performance declines. It would be a dream to get Salvio back, but what are the chances, we haven’t heard any transfers rumours involving him to come back.
MichaelSLB
First Team

Postby Benfiquista » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Wow so we pay $8Mill for this guy, he picks up an injury, and now his unhappy and wants out of Benfica. What a great negotiation Benfica. I guess if this guy wants out then just let him leave. I hope we can get half of what we paid for him though.
Benfiquista

Postby inMotionSLB » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Enzo is back. Best way to apologise is on the pitch with good performances

Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby BenficaNYRB » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am

He's back on loan with Estudiantes...are they gonna update this and the transfer of Yannick in FIFA 12?
BenficaNYRB
Junior

Postby Miralem » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 pm

we havev our own little tevez..... cunt!
Miralem
First Team

Postby MJM » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 pm

A good time to sell him!
MJM
Junior

Postby MichaelSLB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 am

Two great goals from him... A good confidence booster for the games ahead...
MichaelSLB
First Team

Postby Miralem » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Wow.... i can't believe i said that!!!!
Miralem
First Team

Postby matt34nj » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:35 pm

He has looked great this preseason. Remember guys, If anyone is likely to be sold before the season starts, it will be Nico, opening up a spot on the right side. Remember also how JJ stubbornly started and played Enzo in every preseason game last year before he got hurt, as he was a big investment for us last summer. Also taking into account Bruno will likely be seeing a lot more time in the middle (along with Martins), backing up Aimar. Gents we are looking at what is quite possibly our starting right mf here...
matt34nj
First Team

Postby Mdot » Fri May 17, 2013 3:09 pm

I remember when Enzo was loaned out to a South American side and him not wanting to come back to Europe as he had a negative first experience with everything. I personally had no love for the guy, however on his second season with us he’s been outstanding and in my book all is forgiven. He’s become a critical part of our midfield and according to the papers we are in the process of offering an increase on his contract which would also result in us increasing his current buyout of 30million to something greater, my guess is that we are shooting for 40 to 50million buyout.

I’ve been talking to my friends about our club and when you look at the talent we’ve had and if we kept them we would be fighting for the CL every year. However selling players to improve the club was needed and LFV/JJ have managed that very well. By this past summer transfer window we didn’t really need to sell anyone, the club was looking for just around 20million and that got that from Javi. All other offers for Garay, Nico, Witsel were turned down. It was unfortunate Zenit took Witsel on us on the final day for the full buyout but to me it showed that we no longer need to sell and only if they meet our buyouts is how they will get our talent. All of our players buyouts are starting to get crazy high which will help us keep our squad. Throw in that we didn’t really buy anyone with that 40million we got from Zenit and I got a feeling we are looking at keeping all our players and potentially increasing the talent level. If we lose anyone, we should be able to drop some good cash in the transfer market to replace them.

Sorry for moving this off topic but to tie it back to Enzo, I think renewing him with a higher buyout, along with the other players we’ve renewed this season is something extremely positive in terms of the direction our club is going.
Mdot

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri May 17, 2013 7:02 pm

He good all the support he needed during his first season, but maybe the injury affected his adaptation and wanted to go back.

Make no mistake, he would trample all over Benfica for Estudiantes. But i don't mind that he's loyal to a club, but as long as he remains professional for us i'll be fine.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby matt34nj » Sat May 18, 2013 2:06 pm

I've really grown to love the guy. And for a supposed malcontent who was forced to play out of position, he didnt complain at all this year and left it all on the field for us. A little hotheaded at times, but I love his passion (especially him bending over and wagging that finger in James Rodriguez's face after his second shameless dive in the Porto game...). Hopefully, we can keep Matic, buy a proper DM, and move him back to the right side, which is his natural position.
matt34nj
First Team

Postby 1904 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Has a different attitude from when he first joined. Maybe things weren't right for him at the time but he's a critical player in our midfield.
Site Admin

Postby IrelandSLB » Sun May 19, 2013 12:05 pm

did anyone see him with JJ after the chelsea match? I read some reports about it on a bola and record but haven't seen any video of it
força Benfica vence, nós queremos que sejas campeão
IrelandSLB
Junior

Postby adrianls17 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm

The shots of him after the Porto and Europa League - for me - show that he is completely dedicated to the club. He looked absolutely flattened.

I've really come to love this guy, and hope to see him continue in the central midfield with Matic next season!
adrianls17
Junior

PreviousNext

Return to Latest News and General Discussion