How to Become a Member

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm

We'll have a sócio form translated by then so you can follow the instructions
Бенфика
User avatar
inMotionSLB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: England/PT

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:22 pm

That is awesome to hear. :benficaflag
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby matt34nj » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 pm

How about that translated form? Want to join as a USA socio... ASAP
User avatar
matt34nj
First Team
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby inMotionSLB » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Form will be done this weekend! seeing as so many people are asking for it
Бенфика
User avatar
inMotionSLB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: England/PT

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 pm

nice to hear. :benficaflag
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby 1904 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Have an old form which has bits translated to English, if this is quite different to one of yours then please scan it and e-mail it to us at info[at]planetbenfica.com so we can have an updated version.

http://planetbenfica.co.uk/socio/socio_form_EN.jpg
http://planetbenfica.co.uk/socio/socio_form2_EN.jpg
User avatar
1904
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Location: London

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

inMotionSLB wrote:Form will be done this weekend! seeing as so many people are asking for it




:amen
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby inMotionSLB » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Has what 1904 posted been useful? Let us know
Бенфика
User avatar
inMotionSLB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: England/PT

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:50 am

inMotionSLB wrote:Has what 1904 posted been useful? Let us know



actually still confused as I had translated a little myself but wondering about some of the things with the black line through it, do we need to add those things? :wacko
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Where it's black line on top you just leave it blank. Either its not required or you won't have that specific info anyway as it would be more suitable for someone living in Portugal ;)

Let us know if you have any more queries!
Бенфика
User avatar
inMotionSLB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: England/PT

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 pm

1904 wrote:Have an old form which has bits translated to English, if this is quite different to one of yours then please scan it and e-mail it to us at info[at]planetbenfica.com so we can have an updated version.

http://planetbenfica.co.uk/socio/socio_form_EN.jpg
http://planetbenfica.co.uk/socio/socio_form2_EN.jpg



Does the 2nd form serve a purpose?

Is everyone else here who is already a member paying with the direct debit? Does that work smoothly with no issues?
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby inMotionSLB » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 pm

That's the second part of the form, just fill in what you can.

I'm not paying via direct debit,I just pay via the website and renew it when the time comes. If you pay by direct debit you get 2 free tickets I think, but there's no point if you won't be going to the Luz this season.
Бенфика
User avatar
inMotionSLB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: England/PT

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:35 am

inMotionSLB wrote:That's the second part of the form, just fill in what you can.

I'm not paying via direct debit,I just pay via the website and renew it when the time comes. If you pay by direct debit you get 2 free tickets I think, but there's no point if you won't be going to the Luz this season.


okay, where is the option to pay via the website? I wish there was an online form to fill out rather than having to mail one. It just feels like there are lines I am going to miss that I need to have to fill out. :wacko
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby inMotionSLB » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:55 pm

arizonafanatic wrote:
inMotionSLB wrote:That's the second part of the form, just fill in what you can.

I'm not paying via direct debit,I just pay via the website and renew it when the time comes. If you pay by direct debit you get 2 free tickets I think, but there's no point if you won't be going to the Luz this season.


okay, where is the option to pay via the website? I wish there was an online form to fill out rather than having to mail one. It just feels like there are lines I am going to miss that I need to have to fill out. :wacko


Try this:

http://www.slbenfica.pt/Socios/KitSocio/kitsocio.asp
Click on Inscrição Online Imediata (Immediate registration) - can help with translation if you require

OR

Buy the actual pack from here (price includes 3 months fee as you leave further than 50km from the club)
http://www.slbenfica.pt/Loja/ProductDet ... 03&mark=01

I think the alternatives here might be better than filling out the form and sending it. Also, you should be able to choose if you want to automatically debit your card or not.
Бенфика
User avatar
inMotionSLB
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3984
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: England/PT

Re: How to Become a Member

Postby arizonafanatic » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 pm

I prefer to just pay when I am due rather than an automatic payment. I will take a look at these other options in a little bit.
arizonafanatic
Junior
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron