Europe League Final Tickets available for FACE VALUE

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Europe League Final Tickets available for FACE VALUE

Postby nettur » Tue May 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi,

We are a tourism agency and we bought a lot of tickets for the Final Game.

We have 30 tickets available (all first category gold package) for FACE VALUE (690 euros+VAT). It is the original price that UEFA also sells for.

We can make a discount if you are willing to buy more than 5 tickets at once, depending on the number.

You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon purchase and will be handed the ticket in person on May 15 at 11:00 am at Westcord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam.

Gold package includes unlimited food and drink 2,5 hours prior to game, until 1 hour after the game. Best seats available on the stadium and photograph options. I can e-mail you our proof of payment that we made to UEFA, proving our rights to the seats.

Please e-mail me at emrah.keles@nettur.com for more details.

I will also be there to enjoy the game and hope you don't miss out this great experience as well.

[img]file:///C:/Users/dell/Desktop/gold%20package.jpg[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/dell/Desktop/proof%20of%20payment.jpg[/img]
nettur
Mascot

Re: Europe League Final Tickets available for FACE VALUE

Postby Mdot » Tue May 07, 2013 2:35 pm

I can't help but wonder how many people will get scammed on these types of offers. I'll feel horrible for anyone going to Amsterdam to find out they bought a fake ticket.
Mdot

Re: Europe League Final Tickets available for FACE VALUE

Postby nettur » Tue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Mdot wrote:I can't help but wonder how many people will get scammed on these types of offers. I'll feel horrible for anyone going to Amsterdam to find out they bought a fake ticket.

We are a real travel agency based in Istanbul and we bought the tickets hoping that Fenerbahce would make it to the finals, but they couldn't. So we have some extra tickets to sell.

You can check our website http://www.nettur.com.tr. I would post the ticket invoice here but I can't figure out how to insert images :-)

I can email it to whoever is interested. Just send me an email: emrah.keles@nettur.com.tr
nettur
Mascot

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch