Match Tickets

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Re: Match Tickets

Postby Noelie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am

OK, fingers crossed then.
Do you have any idea when they will become available?
Noelie
Mascot

Postby bestie4405 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

please help :) i only registered as a fun for benfica clup and i m looking to get 2 ticket for fenerbahce match is it possible to get it as a fun register or do i need to be member ,
bestie4405
Mascot

Postby Mdot » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:51 pm

I have some friends who are planning a trip from Toronto to Porto and want to catch the Porto v Benfica match. I’ve never bought tickets for a Porto match and I currently don’t see them posted on their site. I know it will likely be a bit more time before they go on sale and if it was a match at our stadium I could easily figure it out but I wanted to ask some of the guys on here for tips on buying tickets from those bastards lol.

I’m curious if I can use my socio card to buy tickets via the Benfica site as I know those will go on sale first but my issue is that I won’t be travelling with them, so I can I print them out here in Canada and give it to them? Keep in mind these are Canadians with zero Portuguese background, they are primarily going because I never stop talking about the home land and how we could be lifting the championship in our rivals stadium this year lol.
Mdot

Postby Forcaslb29 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 pm

bestie4405 wrote:please help :) i only registered as a fun for benfica clup and i m looking to get 2 ticket for fenerbahce match is it possible to get it as a fun register or do i need to be member ,

Sorry Bestie...no tickets for you!
Forcaslb29
First Team

Postby 1904 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 pm

bestie4405 wrote:please help :) i only registered as a fun for benfica clup and i m looking to get 2 ticket for fenerbahce match is it possible to get it as a fun register or do i need to be member ,

Hi bestie, yes you can buy tickets from the Benfica site here https://loja.slbenfica.pt/Bilhetes/tabi ... x?menuId=1 Benfica Fan registration is enough.
Site Admin

Postby 1904 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Mdot wrote:I have some friends who are planning a trip from Toronto to Porto and want to catch the Porto v Benfica match. I’ve never bought tickets for a Porto match and I currently don’t see them posted on their site. I know it will likely be a bit more time before they go on sale and if it was a match at our stadium I could easily figure it out but I wanted to ask some of the guys on here for tips on buying tickets from those bastards lol.

I’m curious if I can use my socio card to buy tickets via the Benfica site as I know those will go on sale first but my issue is that I won’t be travelling with them, so I can I print them out here in Canada and give it to them? Keep in mind these are Canadians with zero Portuguese background, they are primarily going because I never stop talking about the home land and how we could be lifting the championship in our rivals stadium this year lol.

Mdot, tickets for the Benfica section in Estádio do Dragão will be on sale at the stadium only, away tickets do not go on sale on the website. These tickets will fly...
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

How about normal tickets, let’s say in the middle of the field. They will be mixed in with the Porto support, it won’t really make a difference for them since they are their just to enjoy the whole event. You think the porko socios will snap up all their regular tickets or do they typically have some free on their website?
Mdot

Postby inMotionSLB » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:00 am

Mdot wrote:How about normal tickets, let’s say in the middle of the field. They will be mixed in with the Porto support, it won’t really make a difference for them since they are their just to enjoy the whole event. You think the porko socios will snap up all their regular tickets or do they typically have some free on their website?

Tickets for the Porto end you may be able to get, not sure how they work but it must be similar to ours in terms of stadium pick up.

Once they are on sale go through their site and I'm sure you will find the info you are looking for.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

2 tickets Final EuropaLeague!! Categoria 3

Postby Guillem » Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Hola,

Tengo 2 entradas para la Final EuropaLeague. Categoría 3, zona neutral.

No quiero hacer negocio.

Envío a cualquier sitio o quedo presencialmente, soy de Barcelona.

Hi,

I have two tickets Final Europa League 2013. Category 3 in the middle of stadium.

Sorry but i don't speak portuguese. I'm from Barcelona.

More information: guillemgv@hotmail.com
Guillem
Mascot

2 Tickets in Amsterdam 15 May.

Postby xXxbecksxXx » Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

Hi,
I have two tickets Final Europa League 2013. Category 3 in the middle of stadium.
2 Bilety na Finał Ligi Europejskiej w Amsterdamie 15 Maja.

Gate ZUID G
Sector 408
Row 8
Seat 21-22
Cat. 3

Prize 2 tickets 550Euro.
xXxbecksxXx
Mascot

Two tichet for Final BENFICA - CHELSEA

Postby debby30 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi,
I have two tickets Final Europa League 2013. Category 2
2 Bilety na Finał Ligi Europejskiej w Amsterdamie 15 Maja.

Gate NOORD A
Sector 419
Row 13
Seat 7-8
Cat. 2

Prize 2 tickets 550 Euro.
debby30
Mascot

Postby Mdot » Fri May 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Just to clean things up I’ve moved some of the recent new topics of selling EL tickets to the match ticket thread. All these were flooding out the other topics. Ideally if someone wants to sell or inquire about tickets they can post here.
Mdot

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri May 10, 2013 8:35 pm

all these bastards making profit out of football supporters should die.

I hope they dont sell them. serves them right.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

2x tickets cat 4, europa league final

Postby kargol2002 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:35 am

I have 2 tickets category 4 for the chelsea benfica. If you want them please email me to rodrigoguti69@hotmail.com
They can be send or take in hand in Madrid.
kargol2002
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Sat May 11, 2013 11:41 am

how much kargol? I will buy them both for €60, final offer.

If you are trying to make a huge profit, I hope you burn.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch