Match Tickets

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Re: Match Tickets

Postby Mdot » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Outside of the stadium you will see a big building called the Benfica Megastore. You'll see the Adidas logo outside of it, right by the Eusébio statute. In the complex you will see a big Benfica store with all their products, they will have several counters on the right hand side where you enter, there you can pick tickets that you ordered online. That's what I did earlier this season for the Benfica v. Celtic match.

Out of curiosity, you going as a Benfica or Newcastle supporter?
Mdot

Postby ballardberkeley » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm a toon fan who lives in gibraltar now. Been to benfica before for a taca game, and taking my son to this one. Didn't want to risk the postal system getting ticket sent from Newcastle. My lad can't wait to see Vittoria.
ballardberkeley
Mascot

Postby kipulo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

kipulo wrote:Bom dia, nao obtive resposta do Sport london e Benfica, mas consegui comprar no site do newcastle, agora decerteza que nao vou ficar ao pe dos adeptos do benfica , devo ficar no meio dos ingleses, sera perigoso?
Obrigado :benficaflag
kipulo
Mascot

Postby ballardberkeley » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:54 am

Kipulo- I've had to use Google translate for this as I don't understand much Portuguese. I presume you are talking about the return leg in Newcastle?
ballardberkeley
Mascot

Postby kipulo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Yes is about second leg.

Good morning, I got no response from london and Sport Benfica, but was able to buy the site from Newcastle, now that I will not get to the Standing benfica fans, I stand in the middle of the English, will be dangerous?
thank you
kipulo
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm

@kipulo,
ficas na boa no sector deles se não fazes nenhum disparate entre eles. tipo gritar ou provocar. fica descansado. onde é que compraste? ao pé do sector visitante? assim ficarias mesmo perto de nós.

@ballardberkeley
you did the right thing with the collection, I always do it that way and there is no need for post when the tickets will be available right until kick-off, you will be fine picking them up on the day. just make sure you have the card you bought it with and the reference number just incase. tickets will be inside an envelope marked with your details.

regarding kipulo, he couldn't buy tickets at our end for the return leg (our club doesn't really help fans outside Portugal that easily) so he bought a ticket at a newcastle end. I told him he will be fine as long as he doesnt provoke or incent anyone around him.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby kipulo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 pm

eu vou para tras de uma das balizas Gallowgate Stand-lower e o nome da bancada ,mas tipo posso levar a camisa do benfica vestida e gritar golo ou nelhor nao?? :wacko :benficaflag
kipulo
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 pm

acho que podes mas sempre com cuidado porque toda a gente não é igual.

vamos saber melhor depois do primeiro jogo. os adeptos do Benfica e Newcastle parecem que dão se bem.

Na Luz é certo que vão haver adeptos do Newcastle espalhados
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby ballardberkeley » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am

Kipulo, you will enjoy the gallowgate, and like inMotion says if you are sensible you will be fine. There are lots of good pubs /bars all around the stadium for some pre match atmosphere.
I'm sitting in the coca Cola stand among the Benfica fans, so will be sensible too, and I'm sure it will be a great atmosphere in the Luz.
ballardberkeley
Mascot

Postby ballardberkeley » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 am

Well, we enjoyed the trip to the real Stadium of Light despite the result. Overall, I admit the better team went through, and wish SLB all the best for the semis and hopefully the final.
ballardberkeley
Mascot

Postby Noelie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi,
I'm going on a holiday to Lisbon early May and will arrive in the city on May 2, the day of the home game against Fehnerbace.
I want to order tickets online when they become available, but untill what time willl we be able to pick them up at the ticket collection point? Can it be done untill just before kick off, or will we have to go earlier? Our plane arrives in Lisbon on the match day in the afternoon only.
Noelie
Mascot

Postby Noelie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 pm

One more questions, which are the best places in the stadium?
Noelie
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi Noelie, you will be able to order the tickets online and collect them from the Benfica Megastore from a couple of hours before kick-off, so no need to go and pick them up earlier.

You will find that every corner of the Luz has a superb view, so I wouldn't worry too much. Check out the virtual stadium pictures here: http://www.slbenfica.pt/en-us/est%C3%A1 ... rtual.aspx
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Noelie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 am

Thanks for your explanation.
I tried to order tickets for the game agains Fehnerbace now, but they are only available for socio's.
Is there a chance that they will become available for everyone, or is it sold out already?

Cheers
Bram
Noelie
Mascot

Postby dannym2326 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:15 am

If the game doesn't sell out there will be a general sale.

I don't think it will sell out unless Fenerbahce bring a sizeable travelling support.
dannym2326
Substitute

PreviousNext

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch