Match Tickets

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Re: Match Tickets

Postby inMotionSLB » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Heisenberg wrote:Thanks! Is there a guide to prices/areas available. Any suggestions as to the best place to sit? Would like to be somewhere near where the best atmosphere will be.

I will post all that info here once they are on sale, there is a seating plan online which you can choose. If you have twitter follow @planetbenfica, near real-time news.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:53 pm

1904 wrote:Unfortunately the official website states the following:

• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to enter the Stadium.
• Children over 3 years old (including) need a ticket.

Just check any current ticket on sale here https://loja.slbenfica.pt/Bilhetes/tabi ... x?menuId=1 on (+) Match Information.

I don't know how strict they are, if they let your 1 year old in he won't need a ticket, but by not needing a ticket makes it not allowed :(

I don't know how I missed this reply. That's a big bummer if my little guy can't go. On a side note, does anyone know if the Celtic tickets have gone on sale yet? The official site has nothing for sale but I just noticed tickets on sale on one of those ticket exchange type sites. Just trying to figure out if that's bs or if they have already started being sold.
Mdot

Postby Heisenberg » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

I ordered a couple of tickets for the Spartak game. They are in Block 17 of the Sagres stand. How are these seats?
Heisenberg
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:58 pm

There will be lots of space, you can walk around that area and seat anywhere you wish ;)
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Heisenberg » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm

There didn't seem to be many spaces available when I did the online seat selection thing?
Heisenberg
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Heisenberg wrote:There didn't seem to be many spaces available when I did the online seat selection thing?

most are blocked for members, and if they dont buy the tickets, it frees up.

Also remember many people bought the 3 home game tickets but only went to the Barcelona game, so it shouldnt be too packed out.

I just saw on the stadium plan where you are placed, Piso 1 right? You'll have a fantastic view nothing to worry about :up
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby stuartensor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Hello,

When do the tickets for the home game on the 20th April go on sale?

Cheers
stuartensor
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi stuart, it's still very early, will probably go on sale late March / early April, give us another nudge near the time and we can help you out
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi All

Anyone know where I can grab a couple of tickets for the second leg of the game against Newcastle, with the rest of the Benfica supporters?

Cheers
Jay
Mascot

Postby Mdot » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Supposedly tickets for the first leg just went on sale. I would think they would come out with the second leg within a week. In terms of how, I would think the Benfica site would be the best bet but I know several of the guys on here travel with the club a lot and would likely be able give you the best feedback on how to get tickets with the supporter groups.
Mdot

Postby inMotionSLB » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

Hi Jay

Sport London e Benfica would be your best option, i'll put contact details here once they are on sale, give us a nudge if I forget.

Either that if you know someone coming from Lisbon they can bring them?
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby kipulo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Ola, sou novo aqui no forum,gostaria de saber se alguem sabe onde adequerir bilhetes para ver o Newcastle vs Benfica , gostaria muito de ver esse jogo. Moro em Inglaterra.
Desde ja obrigado.

Saudacoes Benfiquistas :benficaflag
kipulo
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:28 pm

olá kipulo!

o melhor maneira de arranjar bilhetes é contactar o pessoal de Sport London e Benfica
http://www.facebook.com/SportLondonBenficaFC
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/sportlondo ... fc/Contact

Infelizmente nós não podemos ajudar. Se conheces alguem de Lisboa que vem ao jogo seria ainda melhor.

Depois diz se recebeste uma resposta do Sport London e Benfica, boa sorte!
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby kipulo » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Bom dia, nao obtive resposta do Sport london e Benfica, mas consegui comprar no site do newcastle, agora decerteza que nao vou ficar ao pe dos adeptos do benfica , devo ficar no meio dos ingleses, sera perigoso?
Obrigado :benficaflag
kipulo
Mascot

Postby ballardberkeley » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:13 pm

hello all,

i've just ordered tickets for the newcastle game at estadio da luz. the website went from english to portuguese while ordering, and i chose the 'levantamento estadio' option, which i hope means pick up at the stadium.
my question is, where do i go to collect them? i want to collect them on the morning of the game if possible.
ballardberkeley
Mascot

PreviousNext

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch