Match Tickets

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Re: Match Tickets

Postby acifneb » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

I am going to be in Lisbon for the game against Barcelona on the 2nd October.

I have a few questions, if that is ok?

I thought I would just add to this thread rather than clog the board up with a separate thread. If that is against protocol feel free to delete admin, and I will start a separate thread.

I will be travelling from the Eastern Algarve on the day of the game.

I ordered my tickets on-line, and have to pick them up at the Stadium (Levantamento Estadio??) Where at the stadium is this, exactly?

I will be hiring a car and driving to Lisbon, and will hopefully be at the Stadium around 12, where is the best place to park?

Will their be parking available at the Stadium this early in the day?

Are stadium tours available on match days?

My final question is regarding the toll roads that I will follow on route to Lisbon - what is the cost of these tolls?

I will be driving to the Estadio Nacional area before heading to Estadio da Luz, by my calculations that would mean less tolls, is that correct?

Apologies for all the questions, and thanks in advance for any replies :ok

:benficascarf
acifneb
Mascot

Postby Portucale » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 pm

right... here is the loction of the ground...
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Est%C3 ... CAsQ_AUoAg

you can park the car at Columbo Shopping centre or surrounding area by that time, not to much later,

Columbo shopping centre use to be the biggest one in Europe, so I guess you will have plenty to do before the match, not sure which route you will take but if you come from Algarve you may go to take the motorway in Albufeira A2, sorry not to sure about the tools but could cost you around 19 Euros, however I woudl not go through Vasco da Gama bridge but instead use the "old" road via Ponte 25 Abril it may be more direct to the stadium, which carry less tools... you are right as there isn't any tool from Setubal. Not sure about stadium tours but I am sure if you enquiry they will let you know.

Let me know if the above helps you and if you need any further information, I've lived about 500 meters from the stadium all my life... well until I was 20... LOL
VIVA O BENFICA, VIVA O GLORIOSO
Portucale
Junior

Postby inMotionSLB » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi acifneb

There are no stadium tours on matchdays, but any other day you will be fine.

As Portucale said, Colombo will have plenty of space and it's worth the few euros to save you any hassle on finding a free spot. From Colombo the stadium is minutes away by walking.

'Leventamento do estádio' is at the main Benfica Megastore, which is inside the precinct of the stadium, right next to Eusébio's statue, you will see a huge ADIDAS and Media Markt logos, can't miss it.

Can't add much on the driving unfortunately, but if you go to www.brisa.pt and click on the English version at the top, then Clients section, all the information is there, including toll rates, how they are calculated, etc, even has a calculator on how much it will cost under Toll Rates.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby acifneb » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 pm

To inMotionSLB & Portucale, you have both been a great help, thanks for the info.

Unfortunate about the stadium tour, as we will only be in Lisbon for one day, but tbh i expected the answer to be no.

Thanks again
acifneb
Mascot

Postby Mdot » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:03 pm

I was looking around on the Benfica site and I can't figureout if a 1year old needs a ticket. I've just booked my vacation time for the end of November to catch that CL match and I'll be buying tickets for the wife, some family, and myself, just not sure if I need a ticket for my little guy or if I'll be allowed in.
Mdot

Postby 1904 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Unfortunately the official website states the following:

• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to enter the Stadium.
• Children over 3 years old (including) need a ticket.

Just check any current ticket on sale here https://loja.slbenfica.pt/Bilhetes/tabi ... x?menuId=1 on (+) Match Information.

I don't know how strict they are, if they let your 1 year old in he won't need a ticket, but by not needing a ticket makes it not allowed :(
Site Admin

Postby Heisenberg » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi all,

I'm going to Lisbon for the game against Spartak Moscow on 7 November. Does anyone know when the tickets will be available to buy?

Is it easy to order them online and collect at the ground.

Thanks.
Heisenberg
Mascot

Postby inMotionSLB » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi Heisenberg

Tickets will be on sale after the Barcelona game, it's too soon at the moment.

Very easy to buy online and pick up at the Benfica Megastore. When it's on sale we can help you. Just give us a reminder that you are looking for tickets next week ;)
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Heisenberg » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks! Is there a guide to prices/areas available. Any suggestions as to the best place to sit? Would like to be somewhere near where the best atmosphere will be.
Heisenberg
Mascot

Postby slbquista » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am

Looks like the Barca game has now completely sold out. :D
slbquista
Substitute

Postby Mdot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 am

A full house for our first CL home match of the year will be amazing to watch!
Mdot

Postby slbquista » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Will you be there Mdot?
Either way it will be amazing on TV or there!
slbquista
Substitute

Postby Mdot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 pm

I wish I was there for this one but it will be watched from my office. I’ll be there at the end of November for the Celtic match. Already bought the flight tickets for the family and I’m just waiting for the CL tickets to go on sale to pick them up. I just hope that we pull off the win here, get some good results in Russia so that Celtic match I go to is the deciding match for us getting into the knockout stage.
Mdot

Postby slbquista » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm sure both games will be great, but I have to say from my point of view I would prefer we qualified ASAP. :D
slbquista
Substitute

Postby Mdot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:21 pm

slbquista wrote:I'm sure both games will be great, but I have to say from my point of view I would prefer we qualified ASAP. :D

Same, I'm hoping for better memories this time around and I'll take the celebration of knowing we're going to the knockout rounds.

Last time I went to Portugal at the end of the 08/09 season when Quique Flores dropped points to Trofense. The liga was lost and there was no chance of us even getting second. Attendance was shit that day and most of the crowd were chanting "Go back to Spain" LOL. Still had a blast going to a home game for the first time in years but I'm looking forward to a more positive experience this time around. On a funny note, that last time I went I had brought the girlfriend to the game and now I'm coming back as a married man with a kid.
Mdot

PreviousNext

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch