Tickets for the U. Leiria match

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Tickets for the U. Leiria match

Postby OwainWales » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey everyone,

I'll be visiting Lisbon in two weeks' time and would like to go to the game against U. Leiria.

Will the game be taking place on the Sunday (6th) and would there be any complications getting tickets?

I'll be flying out on the Thursday so if it happened to be on the Saturday then that wouldn't matter.

Thanks a lot!!

Owain
owainswansea@yahoo.co.uk
OwainWales
Mascot

Re: Tickets for the U. Leiria match

Postby inMotionSLB » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Game date and time has not been confirmed yet, but you will have no problems whatsoever in getting a ticket. I suggest dropping down to the stadium before match day so you can have a better choice of where you want to be placed.

If you buy tickets on match day its €2 extra per ticket
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby 1904 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Tickets are free for sócios and €5 for non-members, i.e. general public.

You won't have any worries about getting a ticket, can even buy 10,000 easily if you want it!
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 am

Nothing like free tickets to fill in the stadium full of fans that will boo JJ and LFV lol.
Mdot

Postby inMotionSLB » Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Mdot wrote:Nothing like free tickets to fill in the stadium full of fans that will boo JJ and LFV lol.

Even then, expect not to hit 50,000 for sure.

Also, this ticket pricing scheme is not respectful to those who have bought season tickets. For them, this game already costs more than €5 but they won't see any of their money back.

Benfica like to hurt the loyal fans the most it seems.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby Mdot » Fri May 04, 2012 1:14 pm

That’s true but having one free game, epically if A: the fan base feels gutted by how this season ended, and B: the risk the game could get cancelled could have discouraged people from even buying tickets in the first place therefore our last home game could have also been our worst attendance.

If the liga are idiots are going to continue to allow Leiria to field 8 players, I say we take advantage of it. Get as many fans in the house and put on one hell of a show. I want to see Cardozo lock in the top goal scorer of the season by netting in a hat trick. Throw in Nelson and Rodrigo to net a few to give the fan base some positive feelings about our up in coming talent. I think point I say show no mercy, Leiria as a club has treated their fans and players like shit and I say we put that last nail in their coffin before they go crashing down to the second division.
Mdot

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch