BenficaTV

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

Re: BenficaTV

Postby figo2008 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

MichaelSLB wrote:That's a huge amount of money :lol2 . In 5 seasons we would of made 200 million. Really happy Benfica got this deal. :slbscarf
Your definitely a good mathematician :)
figo2008
Junior

Postby MichaelSLB » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 am

figo2008 wrote:
MichaelSLB wrote:That's a huge amount of money :lol2 . In 5 seasons we would of made 200 million. Really happy Benfica got this deal. :slbscarf
Your definitely a good mathematician :)

Thanks. I'm sure all Benfiquista's are happy with this deal.
Forca Benfica :benficascarf
MichaelSLB
First Team

Postby mehamgul101 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 am

Benfica tv is one of my most favorite and i like it so much
mehamgul101
Mascot

Postby Mdot » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:04 pm

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior.aspx?content_id=774035
Benfica bought Brasileirão 82 games, which are then transmitted immediately in the club's television channel. This is an important step in the growth strategy that those responsible for the emblem of the eagle want to implement in this area and that may in future pass through the broadcasts of the matches of the football team, performed in the Light

Already, by 20 hours, Benfica TV will broadcast the Santos-Corinthians 22:30 and you can the Vasco-Flamengo. For leaders Benfica is important to generalize the current grid in a channel that is growing. After having launched in the international market with the exclusive games of Greece and the U.S., Benfica TV ensures Brasileirão now.

Given the amount of Brazilians in Portugal, this will hopefully increase the amount of subscribers to their channel and hopefully mean this investment will lead to greater revenues for the whole club. Man I wish they offered this channel in Canada, I would pay for it in a heart beat. Outside of all the other Benfica events, they are getting better and better coverage of various international footie matches.

If they can continue expend in Brazil and North America, that would open up a massive market for the club.
Mdot

Postby slbquista » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Good news indeed. I've just realised some bad news. Sport TV have got the rights to all Portuguese league games, and so I won't be able to watch any on the TV. :(
Does any one know how and how much Sport TV costs? Or If Benfica TV will broadcast our game how and how much that costs?
slbquista
Substitute

Postby Ed Gomes » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 pm

In the US the Dish Network (horrible service) is the only outlet for Benfica TV and any Portuguese channels.
Horrible.
Ed Gomes
Substitute

Postby slbquista » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Right. I'm in Portugal, so all the seasons before now I could get some of the games on RTP 1 or one of the other terrestrial channels.
slbquista
Substitute

Postby inMotionSLB » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

It's wrong that if you can't get any Benfica league game on terrestrial TV. It's a subject of national interest and some games should be shown on open channels.

Also, Benfica TV will not be showing any Benfica games. Benfica get more money through Sport TV at the moment.

Although from 2013/14 Sport TVs deal with Benfica may be over as we should be getting at least 30million on TV rights which Sport TV can't match, but we had a contract with them so hopefully from next season we should be getting paid more, even if it's back to subscription only.
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Postby slbquista » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm

I agree!

I did read some where last year that TVI were thinking of buying all our games for about 40mil.
slbquista
Substitute

Postby SJ_Benfiquista » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 am

Ed Gomes wrote:In the US the Dish Network (horrible service) is the only outlet for Benfica TV and any Portuguese channels.
Horrible.

Yep.

And they dont carry gol tv :down So I cant watch any la liga games.
SJ_Benfiquista
Substitute

Postby 1904 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Can't wait for Benfica TV to come to the UK but don't see it happening any time soon :(
Site Admin

Postby Portucale » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 am

Email from Benfica TV to me a couple of days ago... I asked if was possible to watch Benfica TV via close/secure Internet site and that was the response I got

Boa tarde,

Antes de mais a Benfica TV agradece a sua sugestão. Está pensado um protocolo de colaboração com operadoras da Escócia, embora ainda sem data prevista.

Cumprimentos,

Let's wait and see what the future bring us...
VIVA O BENFICA, VIVA O GLORIOSO
Portucale
Junior

Postby Mdot » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:49 am

Good on getting a response. I ordered a shit load of things from the Benfica site (new jerseys for me and the wife, kids stuff, etc...) well over a month ago now and it still hasn't arrive. Anytime I e-mail them I get no response.
Mdot

Postby Portucale » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:34 pm

My dad lives just around the stadium if you need anything just let me know :-)) I use to have another contact for the "Casas do Benfica" I will check it and she if she still there...
VIVA O BENFICA, VIVA O GLORIOSO
Portucale
Junior

Postby Mdot » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 pm

If you can get me any e-mail or contact so that I can just send in a request. All I want to know is if the package was shipped, which company (fedex, UPS, etc…) and tracking so that I can call the delivery company myself and find out the status of that package.

I could careless if it takes time to get the package, my worry was not getting a response back and not knowing if they package is lost.
Mdot

PreviousNext

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch