BenficaTV

Latest on club politics, promotions, tickets, merchandise and non-sport related topics

BenficaTV

Postby Benfiquista » Thu May 06, 2010 2:16 pm

BenficaTV Coming to America
I was hating on Dish Network little bit when they got rid of GOLTV, but this news makes up for it in a HUGE way...I always wanted BenficaTV in my living room the first time I heard about it and now its finally going to happen...When I first start watching it, I don't think I will ever leave my living room lol...

THANK YOU LFV AND DISH NETWORK!
Benfiquista

Re: BenficaTV Link

Postby 1904 » Thu May 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Lucky! :P Going to be awesome watching all the modalidades, football, interviews and everything about the Benfica world!
Site Admin

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Sat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Benfiquista wrote:BenficaTV Coming to America
I was hating on Dish Network little bit when they got rid of GOLTV, but this news makes up for it in a HUGE way...I always wanted BenficaTV in my living room the first time I heard about it and now its finally going to happen...When I first start watching it, I don't think I will ever leave my living room lol...

THANK YOU LFV AND DISH NETWORK!

I hope they bring it to Canada im sure they will too, just wonder with which service provider. FUCKIN PUMPED!!! GREAT NEWS! All we need is SportsTV to come to N.A. too!
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

benfica tv

Postby benfica73 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm

does anyone no when we will get and or order benfica tv from dishnetwork here in the states?
benfica73
Junior

Re: benfica tv

Postby inMotionSLB » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Best thing to do is just call them and they will let you know
http://www.dishnetwork.com/customerserv ... fault.aspx
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Re: benfica tv

Postby Benfiquista » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 pm

benfica73 wrote:does anyone no when we will get and or order benfica tv from dishnetwork here in the states?

It will come next month for $9.99 a month...However if you have the Luso Pack then it will be for free :up :D
Benfiquista

Postby Benfiquista » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

BenficaTV Launchs Tomorrow on DishNetWork

YESSS IT'S FINALLY HERE! :up :up :up I'll never leave my living room now :laugh
Benfiquista

Postby inMotionSLB » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:36 pm

If you order it tomorrow, when do you think you will get it activated? Or is it instant? Hopefully before Saturday's game! You will enjoy that one and any other games BTV show!
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Benfica TV

Postby inMotionSLB » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Benfica TV will be going live tomorrow on Wednesday 21st July 2010 in the United States, another historic day for the club.

On 20th May this year the president signed a protocol with the distributors in US for the club's official channel Benfica TV, and it will be going live on Wednesday.

Dish Network is the company providing all US Benfica fans for a chance to have the channel at their own home, in the Portuguese channels package, whilst 'Casas do Benfica' in the area will receive the channel for free.

-----------

Why can't we get it here in UK! :steam although its great for you US guys :up
Бенфика
inMotionSLB
Site Admin

Re: Benfica TV

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm

dont know why they didnt include canada, considering the portuguese are the 3rd largest imigrant population in Canada, but they will eventually, but whats better is i already have it and i dont pay a cent lol
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

Re: BenficaTV

Postby WPG Chop 11 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 am

haha time to go down to the pool hall and see if they can hook me up in Canada hahaha :)
Açoriano AEu Morrer
WPG Chop 11
Junior

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 am

haha ya we have an official casa do benfica in London, Canada the city im from and thats where we usually go for bigger games and champions league/europa games......but would still love to have it at home, because my hockey team has Leafs TV hahaha i want BENFICATV TOOO hahaha it would be wayyyyyy better!
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

Postby 1904 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 am

Some of us will be watching the official presentation this Saturday in streams still!:(
Site Admin

Postby Canadian_Benfiquista » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 am

i watch about 80-90% of Benfica Games online because Canada only shows the big leagues England, Spain, Italy.....and RTPinternacional barely ever shows Benfica is a MERDA do Porto every week or shitty Sporting. I cant wait for the day where they bring the good soccer channels to Canada like SportsTV or Benfica TV i would pay whatever for the season to watch them in HD! SportsTV beats Setanta in my mind, way more sports, but i still own setanta canada
Sócio Иº 199482
Canadian_Benfiquista
First Team

Postby Benfiquista » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Anyone who has DishNetWork and doesn't have BenficaTV yet you must call them up to replace your current dish...I just did mine yesterday and I absolutely love the channel...Today I was watching the team train and not even Jorge Jesus kids around there...Once again thank you LFV and Dish
Benfiquista

Next

Return to Club News / Tickets / Memberships / Merch